Both man, both ^^
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
So my new digs (get it?) is not only awesome, it came with a great yet slightly unloved garden already planted with calendula, sage, borage and thyme! What are the chances that a naturopath lived here before me?
So I transplanted my tomato plants, spinach, parsley, celery, silverbeet and strawberry plants over from one side of town to the other. Today, with the ground so moist and soft was definitely the day for it! They seem to be okay as I put some soil fixer in to break down some of the clay so hopefully they stay with us.
I started to build up the compost heap as well, so will see how it goes.
I have created a natural curved path around the plants that were already there to try and work with the existing garden.
Watch this space as this garden is going to be awesome andhave lots of yummy organic food soon (I hope! hahah)
love and light
^ you are another me <3